2022 NSAB Excellence Award Nominations -
'We See You - We Hear You'
This is a National Safeguarding Adults Board Safeguarding Adults Excellence Award Nomination Form for you to nominate and recognise the hard work and dedication of any professional and/or team across England who have gone over and above this year, who continue to provide an outstanding commitment and effort to safeguard adults and their families.
Do you know a professional and/or team who are:
- Go above and beyond?
- Share their skills and expertise
- Overcome barriers to make a real difference?
Work in partnership with others?
***You may make more than 1 nomination*** Deadline for Nominations is the 17th October 2022.
This is the 2nd Year Hosting our National Safeguarding Champions Awards and we are looking for your nominations in the following 8 categories:
1. Empowerment Champion - someone/team who has demonstrated empowering individuals
2. Prevention Champion - someone/team who has demonstrated and acted to prevent abuse or neglect
3. Proportionality Champion - someone/team who has demonstrated being balanced in their approach to ensure the least intrusive response
4. Partnership Champion - someone/team who has demonstrated working in partnership
5. Accountability Champion - someone/team who has demonstrated keeping others accountable, including themselves
6. Protection Champion - someone/team who has demonstrated protecting adults at risk
7. Lifetime Award - includes any one who has demonstrated more than 20 years of experience in safeguarding adults
8. Innovation - includes all areas of where someone/team has been creative and set new ways of working with adults at risk
What happens with the Nominations? All Nominations will be considered in their own merit, a decision awarded and
acknowledgements made in our National Safeguarding Adults Week, November 2022. Your Local SAB may consider an additional acknowledgement to celebrate the nominees and winners. The winners of the National Award may be recognised in a press release, photo opportunities and signed certificate from the National SA Boards showcasing the, 'We See You - We Hear You,' campaign.
Note: Although Bexley SAB - firstname.lastname@example.org is collecting the information, all nominee information will be kept secure and only shared as appropriate. By submitting your nomination(s) you agree to information being shared for this purpose. Information will not be kept longer than required. Thank you.
2022-23 BSAB Learning and Development Programme to book please click below: